Another Friday, another set of links.
- A few months ago, I was planning a post on weird goalie superstitions (inspired by Brusty's pad tapping, and Marc-Andre Fleury's pirouetting). That post never materialized, but this story from a 1977 edition of Sports Illustrated covers the weird to the boring.
- My plan to own a Zamboni may be in danger. This step by step list mentions some things I hadn't thought of...
- A Florida native and admitted Panthers fan is ranked #61 for the upcoming NHL draft. I guess hockey is making (slow) progress down here after all. (via Litter Box Cats)
- Your Wikipedia hockey page- "Sledge Hockey"
- You have to check out this list of the greatest photos in hockey history. I can't decide which is my favorite.
- Turns out, that Ross Carlson "ooh" face wasn't a one time thing...