Happy Friday people! Here's some links to keep you busy until tonight's big game.
- If you haven't heard, one of our NHL affiliates, the Lightning, are having a month long home-stand. It's pretty cool, but what's cooler is their plans to come down here and practice. They haven't announced dates, but who cares? It will be awesome!
- T.J. Reynolds was suspended and fined for that little altercation with the fan at Wednesday's game. Can we just agree not to throw things at the big aggressive athletes? Taunting is OK, in fact I encourage it, but lets not give them a reason to use those sticks they carry. Mmmmmkay?
- This just seems wrong. Why turn a perfectly good jersey into a dress you'll look silly wearing?
- A new blog covering the Charlotte Checkers just started up. Can't wait to see it when things get going.
- I just... I have no idea... what in the world?
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- "Ceremonial First Puck"
- Only one day left on this Blades jersey signed by the 2007 Blades. Not really sure if it's the 06-07 squad or the 07-08 group though.
- Kitty time!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures