Happy Friday everyone! Here's your weekly dose of fantasic links to keep you busy until the Everblades game tonight.
- I wasn't able to see Wednesday's game (because a certain local restaurant that advertises that they show Everblades games doesn't, in fact, play Everblades games). You can read a re-cap here.
- One of our local boys scored his first professional goal. Congrats!
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- "Ice Hockey Broadcasting"
- I love this post from Third String Goalie about this jersey from 1915.
-Thank god another ECHL team has decided to top the hideousness of the Everblades holiday jerseys.
- OK, I have to admit, this hockey puck clock is kind of neat.
- Random speculation and complaints about the ECHL is par for the course, but this conversation was interesting to me at least.
- There are a lot of former Everblades doing really well this year according to this list.
- Down Goes Brown is hilarious (as usual).
- What's Friday without a kitty?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures