After that big win on Wednesday, the Everblades have a chance to jump all the way to fifth in the conference standings. A win tonight, coupled with a Wheeling loss will give the Blades 79 points to the Nailers 78.
It's kind of a huge deal guys.
- Obviously, my preference for the Penguins makes me biased, but oh man, this print is too cool.
- It took me a bit to pick the Tweet of the Week. I couldn't find anything laugh out loud hilarious, but this tweet from Ratchuck was pretty funny:
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- "Montreal Victorias"
- Here's your weekly link to Third String Goalie. This time, a wonderful post on Lanny McDonald.
- Here's a great story on the Blades AHL affiliate, the Norfolk Admirals are getting great support from their local fans thanks to their 18 game win streak.
- It's not Friday without a kitty.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
On another note, I checked Ticketmaster this morning and good seats are going very fast. Don't get stuck with cruddy seats guys. Too bad going to the pre-season games and all the empty Wednesday games at the start of the season don't get you special treatment at the end of the season.