Fridays on this blog mean one thing, link time!
- The Everblades start training camp this Sunday, all practices are open to the public (if you go please send us pictures). The Alumni game is Tuesday and the team has released a partial roster for the alumni.
- I've been doing research for a pretty important purchase. I was very surprised to come across very affordable ECHL jerseys for sale. At $50 even I might consider the ugly jersey the team wore for the 07-08 season.
- By the way, the big purchase, a customized Tom Barrasso replica 1992 Penguins jersey (it will be the fourth one down). Greatest Hockey Legends has a little on him.
- As always, Sports Illustrated has a great gallery. This time its hideous third jerseys.
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- "Punch Line"
- I really like this print of a pair of Easton skates. It looks very realistic.
- Mental Floss has a funny list of defunct sports leagues. It's too bad the roller hockey league never worked out...
- What would Friday be without a kitty?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures