It's time for a quick round-up of Everblades news.
- Last night was pretty awesome. My seats were amazing and the Penguins scored two shorthanded goals in one penalty. Too bad they lost, but I will have pictures up sometime Friday or Saturday for those who are interested.
- At least the Everblades won last night. You can see the game sheet here.
- Fun fact: The Blades have given up the first goal in 6 straight games.
- Fun fact: Alexandre Imbeault has now had three games in which he's scored at least two goals. I'm calling him as the first non-AHL contracted player.
- Reports from last night are that a Kalamazoo's Mitch Versteeg slew-footed Mike Kennedy. Apparently, Kennedy lay on the ice for a bit and had to be helped off.
- You may remember Elgin Reid was called for this last season and was suspended for it (one game I think). The ECHL should hand down any suspension, if it's going to happen (and it should), later today.
- The Everblades traded Vladimir Nikiforov to the Bakersfield Condors.
- The Charlotte Checkers assigned Defenseman Ethan Grahm to the Everblades.