The Blades play their first road game of the season tonight. They also play tomorrow and Sunday night. That's about a 317 mile trip in under three days. Fun right?
- Anyway, I've updated the link to listen to the game online. If you want to go old school and listen on the radio it's on 770 AM.
- I've waited long enough... look who's back!
Obviously, I've been in heaven since the news was announced. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a reliable defenseman that lands on the good side of the +/-.
- Sadly, his arrival means we had to release Deron Cousens. I swear, if I win the lottery I'm buying an ECHL franchise and taking in all the players the Blades release. It'll be like the island of misfit toys.
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- "Rossall Hockey"
- I'm tempted to buy this book just to find out what happens.
- I love old advertisements. They're just so funny.
- I laughed so long at this kitty. Of course, that might be the cold medicine I'm still taking laughing for me.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!