I really don't feel like re-capping last night's game. Losses to the Gladiators and Stingrays seem to make me grumpier than usual. Add to that a half finished Christmas shopping list and you have a recipe for disaster. On to the links.
- Since I'm heading to Sunrise next week and the Panthers have decided to bring this back just in time your Wikipedia hockey page for today is- "Rat Trick"
- It's a little absurd how cheap vintage jerseys are over on Etsy. Case in point: $45 for the original jersey design the Washington Capitals wore.
- This is obviously the greatest hockey cake of all time.
- I've noticed some pretty good deals on jerseys popping up on eBay lately. This one is awesome and ends in two days.
- It's rime for the tweet of the week. This one's funny because it didn't happen to you:
- Today's post at Third String Goalie was more interesting as a general history lesson than a hockey jersey history lesson.
- I feel like it's time for a change. No more puppies. Time to go back to the kittens.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!