It's Friday. You know what that means... Friday Link time! Hopefully, these links will help you waste the last few hours of your workweek.
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today "Mutant League Hockey"
- I don't know how I feel about hacking up hockey jerseys (it hurts my wallet and my inner hockey fan at the same time), but these jerseys turned dresses are amazing.
- I'm so obsessed with hockey players superstitions. THN has a list of some good ones.
- How awesome is this t-shirt?
- According to a judge in New Jersey, you can't get a D.U.I. on a Zamboni. So nice of him to clear that up, I was really worried.
- I'm not sure which of the Donati brothers this is, but it doesn't matter. He has an evil look on his face.