It's Friday and around here that means it's time for some links. Enjoy!
- This list chronicles some strange hockey records. Any list that includes Mario Lemieux and Evgeni Malkin is a good one in my book.
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- "The Easter Epic"
- I always love when I find a new gallery of goalie masks.
- My Swedish skills are non-existent but Google leads me to believe this is a pacifier. I really couldn't resist because this is the coolest pacifier ever. Also, I have to link to this hideous thing because it's just too funny.
- I have to link to this awesome book I just read. Hockey Night in Dixie, covers the history of minor league hockey in the South and has a chapter that goes behind the scenes of the South Carolina Stingrays. I really recommend every fan down here read this book.
- You may have heard of the (idiotic) new format for the all-star game, but did you see the jerseys? I'm leaning toward them being ugly jerseys, but I can't quite decide. Time for the first ever Swamp Hockey Poll!
- What would Friday be without a kitty?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures