I'm a little fried after my trip to Orlando yesterday, but the blog must go on! As always, here are some links to get you through the rest of the day.
- The Jr. Everblades play their first game on the ice of Germain Arena in an exhibition game with the FGCU Eagles tonight at 8:30. FGCU students are supposed to get in free while the rest of us have to pay $5. I don't know about you, but getting my hockey fix a little early (and only paying $5 to get it) sounds perfect!
- I love the Third String Goalie Blog, especially when they featured this great Utah Grizzlies jersey from their AHL days.
- The ECHL announced the name of the new Chicago franchise. The Express will join the league next season and Icthetics has a look at their new logos.
- Your Wikipedia hockey page- "Blades of Steel"
- Personally, I think this is the worst logo to ever appear on an Everblades jersey, but it is from their 10th anniversary season (and the price is right).
- It's kitty time!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures