I didn't even notice that last night's post was the 500th on this blog. So, um... yay!
On to business, you might have heard there's a big name tonight. The Everblades are 2-0 in their best of five series with Greenville. I don't think I'm the only fan ready for the Blades to work their magic and spoil yet another divisional rivals hopes.
- Here's where you can listen over the internet (tuning your old fashioned radio do-hickey into 770 AM works as well), and here's where you can watch (once you sign up and pay 9 bucks).
- Can we all agree to put a moratorium on the s-word until we know for sure. ARGH.
- Pictures from Wednesday's game are up by the way:
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- "Florida Everblades"
- Tweet of the week people.
- I managed to forget to mention this: Scott Pitt was named ECHL rookie of the month! Well deserved for sure.
- In sad news, the Express decided to cease operations. It's always heartbreaking to watch fans lose their team.
- I need this kitty so much. I'm so nervous about this game I could vomit.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!