Round two of the Kelly Cup playoffs begins tonight against the best team in the East. Now, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm so nervous I could vomit.
- Here's the link to watch (for the not terrible price of $9), listen to our radio feed, and Elmira's radio feed (if ours doesn't work for you for whatever reason.
- Do I need to say anything more than ZAMBONI CAKE!
- The Everblades received Joe Sova from the Checkers recently, and it looks like he's on Twitter.
- Also, if you're interested, I'm amusing myself (and annoying my non-Everblades fan followers) by poking fun at the oldest man in the ECHL, Craig Rivet. If you'd like to join use the hashtag #CraigRivetIsSoOld.Feel free to borrow your favorite for a sign for Monday.
- I'm always surprised at the amazingly affordable hockey jerseys on Etsy. If I could get into a youth medium I'd buy this in a second.
- By the way, next season's hated rivals released their jerseys. I like them personally. They're way better than the old Solar Bears jerseys. I'm so pumped for the road trips up to Orlando next season. So pumped!
- It was hard to settle on who exactly should win tweet of the week. In the end I decided to avoid burning you retinas with pasty white hockey player thighs and instead went with This gem.
- I don't think anyone can argue that the greatest team name in ECHL history belongs to the now defunct Macon Whoopee. That's why it kills me that I don;t have any extra money to throw away on this jersey.
- That makes this weeks Wikipedia Hockey page an easy choice- "Macon Whoopee"
- It's being doing something all season, kitty time!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!